THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday 11 January 2008

Take 3 Beer Mats.


I belong to a group of like-minded ladies called The Paper Dolls and each month we have challenges set to stretch our crafting abilities. We have now been set a bi-monthly challenge and Take 3 Beer Mats is the first in the series. The idea is to alter the beer mats into something completely different. I decided to make mine an Oriental book and I hope you will find this interesting.

Front Page.

All the pages are covered using the DCWV Far-East card stack and all images are stamped with black StaZon inkpad. I have used the same Dragon image on both the front and back pages. The image has been produced by a member of the forum I am on and her name is Linda. The dragon is coloured in acrylic paints and the 'fire' is done with red stickles. The edges are coloured in with Adirondak Cranberry inkpad and glittery gold peel-offs.

0 comments: