THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday 19 February 2008

Sunday Stampers Week 4 challenge


This card is not my usual style but as I bought this new stamp on Saturday, thought I would give it a go. Covered card with some shiney white paper and stamped the bird image as the background and then dabbed pastels on in various shades. Stamped bird, and a twig, on a separate piece of card and mounted it on the card with some yellow ribbon and brads. Finished off with some little green gems on the twig.

8 comments:

Angie C said...

Awwr, that is soooo cute

shaz earl said...

Awwww this is so cute xx

Hels Sheridan said...

I love this card Jacky - thanks for joining in hun, that ickle bird is so cute! Hels xx

Lesley said...

I love the cute little bird!! xxx

Bee said...

glad to see you are using your new stash - he's a cute ickle birdie.

xx

Ann said...

Very cute Jacky - I love it!! ^_^

xxx

Jo said...

So cute :o)

Claireabelle said...

This is soooooooo cute, i love the stamps!
xx