THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday 24 February 2008

Sunday Stampers Week 5 challenge



This week's theme is Time so, as I am into tags at the moment, used one of my all time favourite stamps from Serendipity. Stamped images, watercoloured them and dabbed on Tim Holtz weathered wood and shabby shutters inkpads. On the reverse I used a stamp from the Artistic Stamper and a verse (from Serendipity) - finished off dabbing with Tim Holtz old paper and vintage photo inkpads. Added some pretty fibres and it was done!

9 comments:

Jo said...

Beautiful tags, especially like the sun dial stamp :o)

Shazza said...

they are lovely Jacky
x

shaz earl said...

Fabulous Tags Jacky xx

Angie C said...

Lovely tags Jacky

Hels Sheridan said...

Gorgeous Jacky, thanks for joining in , I love the sentiment stamp you have used and the sundial is brill! Hels xx

Karen said...

What an absolutely gorgeous stamp, I love it :) xxx

CraftyC said...

They are both stunning, I do love the image on the second one, so unusual......
Clairexx

Lesley said...

Great tag Jacky - I love the sun dial stamp!! Must go and have a look for that!! xxx

Wacky Jacky said...

Thanks for all your nice comments. For anyone who is interested, the stamp is Serendipity and can be purchased on Joanna Sheen's site. xx