THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday 28 February 2008

Yet more tags!












Well, as you can see, have been messing about again making more tags. I received my 1 Tilda and 5 Sugar Nellie stamps, last week, so felt the need to use them straight away! The front of the tags are all stamped with my new Colourbox cats eye inkpads and the reverse with more subdued colours of my Adirondak pads. All images are stamped with black stazon and added some home-made embellishments (apart from 2 grungeboard ones) and some pretty gems. Not sure if I am going to add fibres or ribbons yet .......... will have to sit on that for a while and see what inspiration comes!!

11 comments:

♥ Lydia ♥ said...

Adorable tags Jacky...the colours are beautiful! Love the little Maggie with her crown! ^.^

Jo said...

All are fantastic, think I'd go with fibres ;o)

Shazza said...

gorgeous tags Jacky, love the colours you have used

Angie C said...

Wow Jacky, you have been busy - theyare all lovely and such beautiful colours you've used too.

Bee said...

they are really nice Jackie.

xx

Lesley said...

How lovely Jacky - they are so cute! xxx

made by fifi said...

i love them - i would go for fibres but then i love fibres lol xx

Claireabelle said...

The are gorgeous, I love the background effects
xx

Hels Sheridan said...

Cute!! Lovely colours too hun xx

Wendy - Anntaurus said...

Love all the rainbow colours - fabulous work!

Ann said...

Absolutely adorable Jacky - brilliant colours & I love all the images, I adore making tags too!! ^_^ xxx