THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday 31 March 2008

Sunday Stampers Week 10 challenge



I have been wanting to use my new set of stamps from Paper Artsy so, thought this would be a good excuse to use them for the Sunday Stamper's challenge. I had to be sooooooo restrained though, as I wanted to use some really vibrant colours (reds, oranges and yellows) but, as the theme is green, stuck to the rules. Used 6 different inkpads and mounted the main image on some green mirri card. Added some green gems and the job was finished. Quite a simple card so just might 'touch it up' with more colours now!! Unfortunately, it doesn't show up too well on my blog (it looks better in real life!!).

13 comments:

Andrea said...

its great Jackie and we can see it fine x

Claireabelle said...

It looks brilliant!! Love those new stamps
xx

Femmy said...

looks great!!!

Wiggles Towers said...

Great card xx

Joy said...

Beatiful Jackie love those stamps from Paper Artsy xx

Hels Sheridan said...

So gorgeous Jacky, thanks for joinin in ....loveing those stamps too :O)) Hels xx

Sue said...

Lovely card - Paper Artsy stamps are great arn't they!! xx

Angelnorth said...

The gems make a lovely finishing touch - great card!

Jozza said...

It's lovely! I've got those stamps they're fab :o)

Ann said...

looks fab & I love your new stamps too Jacky xxx

Wendy - Anntaurus said...

Fabulous creation - love the new stamps!

Bee said...

this is gorgeous Jackie and it really doesn't need any other colours - remember the rule Simon works by K I S S.

made by fifi said...

lovely card xx