THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday 2 March 2008

Sunday Stampers Week 6 challenge




I have cheated, most terribly, this week. This card was made, by me, for my daughter on the occasion of her grandfather's 90th birthday last year. It brings back so many happy memories, not only of his 90th Birthday party, but the following Monday morning, when we sat for many an hour, opening all the wonderful cards all his 'friends' on Craft Swap Forum had sent him. I thought it would be nice to have a permanent record, on my blog, of my father's memory so I hope none of you mind. The card was made from Joanna Sheen's De Vinci papers and one of her old photographs. The sentiments I thought were very appropriate for my father as, his passion in life (apart from his family) was food!!

14 comments:

shaz earl said...

Absolutley Stunning Jacky xx

Jo said...

Amazing card :o))

Lesley said...

Lovely card Jacky xxx

CraftyC said...

Wow, what a fantastic card, I love it!!
Clairexx

Angie C said...

Wow this is gorgeous

Shazza said...

it is a stunning card jacky
x

Wiggles Towers said...

Lovely cards
wiggles xx

Anonymous said...

Lovely card Jacky xxxx

Ann said...

Stunning!!! Really gorgeous xxx

Wendy - Anntaurus said...

Wonderful work Jackie!

♥ Lydia ♥ said...

A fabulous card Jacky xx

Hels Sheridan said...

This is beautiful Jacky..you have made my day hun..please pop over to my Blog to collect your award piccie thing...hugs xx

Unknown said...

Beautiful ... really beautiful X

Angie C said...

You have made my day and there is an award piccie thing on my Blog waiting for you