THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday 19 March 2008

Sunday Stampers Week 8 challenge



This is my entry for the Sunday Stampers this week which is Laydeee.
I used one of my favourite mediums, acetate and stamped with black stazon the beautiful image of this lady. On the reverse I used glitter in various colours (this takes an awful long time to dry)!! Mounted the acetate image on some white card and used red heart brads to attach it all to some embossed black card stock. Have to say I am really pleased with this weeks challenge. Hope you all like it!!

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovely Jackie. I have this stamp and love her! :-) xxxx

Shazza said...

this is gorgeous Jacky, what a lovely stamp
x

Jo said...

Stunning!!

shaz earl said...

Beautiful Jacky xx

made by fifi said...

it's fab - love the stamp xx

Bee said...

very elegant

xx

Andrea said...

thats fantastic Jackie and that stamp is fab, i have that to xx

Angie C said...

Beautiful card

Jozza said...

Absolutely stunning! There is something about black & white, particularly when teamed with the hint of another colour. It is such a lovely effect :-)
xxx

Lesley said...

Beautiful Jacky xxx

Ann said...

Stunning Jacky - love this xxx

Hels Sheridan said...

Gorgeous card Jacky, thanks for joinin in hun xx

Bee said...

love this one so much I have given you an award - see my blog.

xx