THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday 11 April 2008

Envelope - Bugs & Critters.







Ok, I know I have gone complete OTT with this envelope but, I enjoyed doing it so much, I just couldn't stop myself. The scans do not do it justice as everything shimmers with the glimmer mists I have used so you will just have to imagine it. lol. Have tried to reflect a garden in all different times of day, morning, lunchtime, evening and night. The querky side of the insert is the night time theme when all the little critters are going to bed or, like the owl, waking up. Hope you enjoy looking at this as I really do not want to part with it!!

12 comments:

Angie C said...

Lovely envelopes Jackie, very colourful

June said...

WOW what a super envelope, that little owl jumped out at me he is cute

Andrea said...

Jackie its a stunning envelope x

Shazza said...

both envelope and insert are beautiful Jacky, lots of work put in. I love all the stamps you have used
x

Jozza said...

It is fantastic!!

Jo said...

They look brilliant :o)

tinkerbell said...

Jacky its gorgeous! I can understand why you wouldnt want to give it away :)

L xx

CraftyC said...

Its gorgeous Jacky, looks like alot of time and effort have gone into it!
Clairexx

Joy said...

there is nothing not to love - it's stunning, well done xx

Hels Sheridan said...

WOWOWOW, Jacky, totally stunning and I can see what you mean about the amount of work that went into it...I love that little owl...so cute xx

Karen said...

I have to say this is beautiful Jacky - it makes me wish I had joined in with this challenge!

Alison said...

it fab Jacky, i love it xx