THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday 1 October 2008

Birthday cards






I seem to have an awful lot of birthdays coming up this month so thought I had better make a start. The architecture card is for my cousin and the images are from The Artistic Stamper - love this site.
The other three are decoupaged (something I haven't done for quite some time). I mounted them on some lovely toned glitter card and am really pleased with the effect. However, it might not show up so well on here! Thanks for looking.

8 comments:

shaz earl said...

Gorgeous cards Jacky love them all xx

Anonymous said...

Great cards Jackie! xx

Angie C said...

Lovely card Jacky, love all the flowers and the architecture one is fabby too

Shazza said...

great cards Jacky
x

Jennie -The Artistic Stamper said...

Glad you like the site, love the card
Jennie x

Ann said...

Love them all Jackie - beautiful cards xx

Unknown said...

That toned glitter card looks fab Jacky - I thought you had blended inks and embossed it. These cards look very classy indeed X

Andrea said...

beautiful cards Jackie, wish i could read the sentiments, bet they are lovely words x