THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday 26 November 2008

Birthday cards




I seem to be bogged down with birthday cards just lately. Dec/Jan are the busiest times with my family ones. However, I have made these 2 for friends and am still not sure I am satisfied with the landscape one. I try to make them unique, hoping no one else will come up with the same ideas, but wonder if I have gone a bit ott with it. The second one is using my new Lavinia stamps which I bought at the NEC and I really love these cute images, so much so, that I have made another 3 cards in different stamped colours. Let me have your views please, good or bad, about the landscape card as, I have a feeling, this one will be shelved and another one made unless, of course,you call all persuade me otherwise. Thanks for looking.

0 comments: